Bidding is available to signed in members only!Log in to start bidding
- Country: Japan
- Distillery status: Operational
- Type: Blended Whisky
- Age: 12
- Size: 50cl
- Delivery weight: 2.00kg
- Strength: 43%
Lot Condition Warnings
- Please note small marks / creasing to outer packaging
About the distillery
Hibiki is a multi award winning premium blended whisky from the Japanese distiller Suntory.
"Hibiki" means "resonance" or "echo" in Japanese.
The Hibiki - 12 Year Old Japanese blend, produced by Suntory. Hibiki was first sold in 1989 to commemorate Suntory's 90th anniversary.
Along with grain from Chita and malt from Yamazaki the Hibiki blend uses some whisky matured in plum wine casks in the mix.
This is a 50cl bottle.
Price History *
See how this bottle has performed at auction historically.
* Underlying graph data used is historic auction prices achieved on Whisky Hammer only.
Please ensure that you undertake close up viewing/inspection prior to placing any bid. If you are not satisfied with the photos, or if you have questions beyond the offered description and images, please click "ask a question" to make specific enquiries or to receive a more in-depth condition report. Lots will be sold as seen and described.
Insurance against breakage or loss during transit is available at checkout at a cost of 3% of the hammer price.
Due to the various ages of bottles and their seals, condition of liquid is at the buyer's discretion and no claim can be lodged against leakage in transit.
More Like This
- Lot #47964Sold 21/06/2020 £35.00 €40.39$48.01
- Lot #47951Sold 21/06/2020 £45.00 €51.93$61.73
- Lot #47963Sold 21/06/2020 £55.00 €63.47$75.45
- Lot #46533Sold 21/06/2020 £230.00 €265.42$315.51
* denotes your bids
|Date / Time||Bid Amount|
|20/06/20 03:58||£230.00 €265.42$315.51|