Bidding is available to signed in members only!Log in to start bidding
- Distillery status: Operational
- Type: Blended Whisky
- Size: 1l
- Delivery weight: 2.00kg
- Strength: 43%
Lot Condition Warnings
- Please note general condition
Dunhill Old Master blended Scotch whisky, a luxury blend presented in a unique still/decanter style bottle
Cellar master's number T 13666.
Please note some marks on the box.
Price History *
See how this bottle has performed at auction historically.
* Underlying graph data used is historic auction prices achieved on Whisky Hammer only.
Please ensure that you undertake close up viewing/inspection prior to placing any bid. If you are not satisfied with the photos, or if you have questions beyond the offered description and images, please click "ask a question" to make specific enquiries or to receive a more in-depth condition report. Lots will be sold as seen and described. Insurance against any damage during transit is available at checkout at a cost of 3% of the hammer price. Please note that if insurance is not selected, due to the various ages of bottles and their seals, condition of liquid is at the buyer's discretion and no claim can be lodged against failure/leakage in transit.
More Like This
- Lot #7841Sold 26/11/2017 £27.50 €30.12$35.63
- Lot #7840Sold 26/11/2017 £7.00 €7.67$9.07
- Lot #7773Sold 26/11/2017 £10.00 €10.95$12.96
- Lot #7789Sold 26/11/2017 £10.00 €10.95$12.96
* denotes your bids
|Date / Time||Bid Amount|
|26/11/17 17:47||£22.50 €24.64$29.16|