Bidding is available to signed in members only!Log in to start bidding
- Country: Japan
- Distillery status: Operational
- Type: Single Malt Whisky
- Age: 12
- Size: 70cl
- Delivery weight: 2.00kg
- Strength: 43%
Lot Condition Warnings
- Please note creasing to outer packaging
About the distillery
Yamazaki distillery is a Japanese whisky distillery located in Shimamoto, Osaka Prefecture, Japan.
Opened in 1923, and owned by Suntory, it was Japan's first commercial whisky distillery. Seven thousand bottles of unblended malt whisky are on display in its "Whisky Library".
A 12 year old single malt whisky from the oldest, and very popular, distillery in Japan; Suntory Yamazaki.
Price History *
See how this bottle has performed at auction historically.
* Underlying graph data used is historic auction prices achieved on Whisky Hammer only.
Please ensure that you undertake close up viewing/inspection prior to placing any bid. If you are not satisfied with the photos, or if you have questions beyond the offered description and images, please click "ask a question" to make specific enquiries or to receive a more in-depth condition report. Lots will be sold as seen and described.
Insurance against breakage or loss during transit is available at checkout at a cost of 3% of the hammer price.
Due to the various ages of bottles and their seals, condition of liquid is at the buyer's discretion and no claim can be lodged against leakage in transit.
More Like This
- Lot #52358Sold 23/08/2020 £110.00 €126.80$151.78
- Lot #52521Sold 23/08/2020 £130.00 €149.85$179.37
- Lot #52523Sold 23/08/2020 £130.00 €149.85$179.37
- Lot #52353Sold 23/08/2020 £460.00 €530.24$634.71
* denotes your bids
|Date / Time||Bid Amount|
|22/08/20 13:53||£120.00 €138.32$165.58|