Bidding is available to signed in members only!Log in to start bidding
- Country: Scotland
- Region: Highlands
- Distillery status: Operational
- Type: Single Malt Whisky
- Age: 12
- Size: 70cl
- Delivery weight: 2.00kg
- Strength: 40%
Lot Condition Warnings
- Please note creasing to outer packaging
- please note small tear to bottle label
About the distillery
Fettercairn Distillery was founded in 1824 by Alexander Ramsay, owner of the Fasque estate, who converted a corn mill at Nethermill into a distillery. Situated under the Grampian foothills in the Howe of Mearns, Fettercairn town’s name is loosely based on the phrase "the foot of the mountain".
Fettercairn is owned by Whyte & Mackay Distillers.
A 12 Year Old from Fettercairn Distillery.
Price History *
See how this bottle has performed at auction historically.
* Underlying graph data used is historic auction prices achieved on Whisky Hammer only.
Please ensure that you undertake close up viewing/inspection prior to placing any bid. If you are not satisfied with the photos, or if you have questions beyond the offered description and images, please click "ask a question" to make specific enquiries or to receive a more in-depth condition report. Lots will be sold as seen and described. Insurance against any damage during transit is available at checkout at a cost of 3% of the hammer price. Please note that if insurance is not selected, due to the various ages of bottles and their seals, condition of liquid is at the buyer's discretion and no claim can be lodged against failure/leakage in transit.
More Like This
- Lot #37265Sold 24/11/2019 £160.00 €175.22$207.33
- Lot #35869Sold 24/11/2019 £20.00 €21.90$25.92
- Lot #35952Sold 24/11/2019 £20.00 €21.90$25.92
- Lot #35953Sold 24/11/2019 £20.00 €21.90$25.92
* denotes your bids
|Date / Time||Bid Amount|
|24/11/19 19:02||£65.00 €71.18$84.23|