Bidding is available to signed in members only!Log in to start bidding
- Distillery status: Operational
- Type: Blended Whisky
- Age: 12
- Size: 70cl
- Delivery weight: 2.00kg
- Strength: 43%
About the distillery
Poit Dhubh, pronounced 'potch ghoo' and literally meaning 'black pot' is Gaelic for an 'illicit still', the traditional source for some of the most respected whiskies.
Port Dhubh 12 year old - the Gaelic pure malt.
Price History *
See how this bottle has performed at auction historically.
* Underlying graph data used is historic auction prices achieved on Whisky Hammer only.
Please ensure that you undertake close up viewing/inspection prior to placing any bid. If you are not satisfied with the photos, or if you have questions beyond the offered description and images, please click "ask a question" to make specific enquiries or to receive a more in-depth condition report. Lots will be sold as seen and described.
Insurance against breakage or loss during transit is available at checkout at a cost of 3% of the hammer price.
Due to the various ages of bottles and their seals, condition of liquid is at the buyer's discretion and no claim can be lodged against leakage in transit.
More Like This
- Lot #3486Sold 26/03/2017 £9.00 €10.37$12.50
- Lot #3613Sold 26/03/2017 £12.50 €14.40$17.36
- Lot #3618Sold 26/03/2017 £12.50 €14.40$17.36
- Lot #3619Sold 26/03/2017 £15.00 €17.28$20.84
* denotes your bids
|Date / Time||Bid Amount|
|23/03/17 21:35||£22.50 €25.92$31.25|