Bidding is available to signed in members only!Log in to start bidding
- Country: Scotland
- Region: Islands
- Distillery status: Operational
- Type: Single Malt Whisky
- Age: 21
- Size: 70cl
- Delivery weight: 2.00kg
- Strength: 44%
Lot Condition Warnings
- Please note some white marks to back of packaging.
About the distillery
Jura distillery is a Scotch whisky distillery on the island of Jura in the Inner Hebrides off the West Coast of Scotland. The distillery is owned by Whyte and Mackay, which in turn is owned by Philippines-based Emperador Inc.
The older end of the range from Jura - bottled at 21 years old.
Price History *
See how this bottle has performed at auction historically.
* Underlying graph data used is historic auction prices achieved on Whisky Hammer only.
Please ensure that you undertake close up viewing/inspection prior to placing any bid. If you are not satisfied with the photos, or if you have questions beyond the offered description and images, please click "ask a question" to make specific enquiries or to receive a more in-depth condition report. Lots will be sold as seen and described. Insurance against any damage during transit is available at checkout at a cost of 3% of the hammer price. Please note that if insurance is not selected, due to the various ages of bottles and their seals, condition of liquid is at the buyer's discretion and no claim can be lodged against failure/leakage in transit.
More Like This
- Lot #29198Sold 28/07/2019 £20.00 €22.21$26.31
- Lot #29717Sold 28/07/2019 £20.00 €22.21$26.31
- Lot #29210Sold 28/07/2019 £20.00 €22.21$26.31
- Lot #29650Sold 28/07/2019 £20.00 €22.21$26.31
* denotes your bids
|Date / Time||Bid Amount|
|26/07/19 20:07||£70.00 €77.75$92.08|