Bidding is available to signed in members only!Log in to start bidding
- Country: Scotland
- Region: Highlands
- Distillery status: Operational
- Type: Single Malt Whisky
- Age: 21
- Size: 70cl
- Delivery weight: 2.00kg
- Strength: 46%
Lot Condition Warnings
- Please note damage to packaging
- Horizontal crease to the side of the box. Please see photos for details.
About the distillery
The Pulteney Distillery is a malt whisky production and aging facility in the Pulteneytown area of Wick, Caithness, in the Highland area of Scotland.
The distillery produces the Old Pulteney single malt whisky at a number of ages and has a visitor centre in Huddart Street.
Matured in hand selected American ex-bourbon and ex-fino sherry casks. This unchill-filtered 21 Years old was awarded "world whisky of the year" by Jim Murray in his Whisky bible 2012.
Price History *
See how this bottle has performed at auction historically.
* Underlying graph data used is historic auction prices achieved on Whisky Hammer only.
Please ensure that you undertake close up viewing/inspection prior to placing any bid. If you are not satisfied with the photos, or if you have questions beyond the offered description and images, please click "ask a question" to make specific enquiries or to receive a more in-depth condition report. Lots will be sold as seen and described. Insurance against any damage during transit is available at checkout at a cost of 3% of the hammer price. Please note that if insurance is not selected, due to the various ages of bottles and their seals, condition of liquid is at the buyer's discretion and no claim can be lodged against failure/leakage in transit.
More Like This
- Lot #16110Sold 28/10/2018 £25.00 €27.29$32.17
- Lot #16288Sold 28/10/2018 £75.00 €81.87$96.50
- Lot #16358Sold 28/10/2018 £230.00 €251.07$295.94
- Lot #16511Sold 28/10/2018 £560.00 €611.30$720.55
* denotes your bids
|Date / Time||Bid Amount|
|28/10/18 17:04||£230.00 €251.07$295.94|