Bidding is available to signed in members only!Log in to start bidding
- Country: Scotland
- Region: Highlands
- Distillery status: Operational
- Type: Single Malt Whisky
- Age: 17
- Size: 70cl
- Delivery weight: 2.00kg
- Strength: 46%
Lot Condition Warnings
- Please note damage to packaging
- Slight rippling to front of outer packaging. Please see photos for details.
About the distillery
The Pulteney Distillery is a malt whisky production and aging facility in the Pulteneytown area of Wick, Caithness, in the Highland area of Scotland.
The distillery produces the Old Pulteney single malt whisky at a number of ages and has a visitor centre in Huddart Street.
Matured in hand selected American ex-bourbon and ex-sherry casks. Jim Murray, whisky writer wrote, "Unashamedly excellent and deserves so much more recognition around the world".
Price History *
See how this bottle has performed at auction historically.
* Underlying graph data used is historic auction prices achieved on Whisky Hammer only.
Please ensure that you undertake close up viewing/inspection prior to placing any bid. If you are not satisfied with the photos, or if you have questions beyond the offered description and images, please click "ask a question" to make specific enquiries or to receive a more in-depth condition report. Lots will be sold as seen and described. Insurance against any damage during transit is available at checkout at a cost of 3% of the hammer price. Please note that if insurance is not selected, due to the various ages of bottles and their seals, condition of liquid is at the buyer's discretion and no claim can be lodged against failure/leakage in transit.
More Like This
- Lot #15137Sold 30/09/2018 £80.00 €88.86$105.23
- Lot #15192Sold 30/09/2018 £100.00 €111.07$131.54
- Lot #15858Sold 30/09/2018 £170.00 €188.82$223.62
- Lot #15415Sold 30/09/2018 £190.00 €211.03$249.93
* denotes your bids
|Date / Time||Bid Amount|
|29/09/18 23:13||£70.00 €77.75$92.08|