Bidding is available to signed in members only!Log in to start bidding
- Country: Scotland
- Region: Speyside
- Distillery status: Operational
- Type: Single Malt Whisky
- Size: 70cl
- Delivery weight: 2.00kg
- Strength: 48.4%
Lot Condition Warnings
- Please note general condition
- Note slight crease to packaging. Please see photo for reference.
About the distillery
The Macallan distillery is a single malt Scotch whisky distillery in Craigellachie, Moray. The Macallan Distillers Ltd, is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Edrington Group which purchased the brand from Highland Distillers in 1999.
This is the fourth in a planned annual limited release and celebrates the opening of the stunning new Macallan distillery with the whisky itself said to embody the craftsmanship and innovative design found therein.
Price History *
See how this bottle has performed at auction historically.
* Underlying graph data used is historic auction prices achieved on Whisky Hammer only.
Please ensure that you undertake close up viewing/inspection prior to placing any bid. If you are not satisfied with the photos, or if you have questions beyond the offered description and images, please click "ask a question" to make specific enquiries or to receive a more in-depth condition report. Lots will be sold as seen and described. Insurance against any damage during transit is available at checkout at a cost of 3% of the hammer price. Please note that if insurance is not selected, due to the various ages of bottles and their seals, condition of liquid is at the buyer's discretion and no claim can be lodged against failure/leakage in transit.
More Like This
- Lot #12385Sold 29/07/2018 £15.00 €16.64$18.68
- Lot #13210Sold 29/07/2018 £40.00 €44.38$49.82
- Lot #13310Sold 29/07/2018 £42.50 €47.16$52.93
- Lot #13464Sold 29/07/2018 £47.50 €52.71$59.16
* denotes your bids
|Date / Time||Bid Amount|
|28/07/18 16:34||£190.00 €210.82$236.65|