Bidding is available to signed in members only!Log in to start bidding
- Distillery status: Operational
- Type: Blended Whisky
- Age: 8
- Size: 70cl
- Delivery weight: 2.00kg
- Strength: 40%
'Very Old Reserve' blend from Nicol Anderson & Co LTD, Queen's Dock, Leith.
Price History *
See how this bottle has performed at auction historically.
* Underlying graph data used is historic auction prices achieved on Whisky Hammer only.
Please ensure that you undertake close up viewing/inspection prior to placing any bid. If you are not satisfied with the photos, or if you have questions beyond the offered description and images, please click "ask a question" to make specific enquiries or to receive a more in-depth condition report. Lots will be sold as seen and described. Insurance against any damage during transit is available at checkout at a cost of 3% of the hammer price. Please note that if insurance is not selected, due to the various ages of bottles and their seals, condition of liquid is at the buyer's discretion and no claim can be lodged against failure/leakage in transit.
More Like This
- Lot #11776Sold 24/06/2018 £15.00 €16.83$20.01
- Lot #12056Sold 24/06/2018 £15.00 €16.83$20.01
- Lot #12347Sold 24/06/2018 £15.00 €16.83$20.01
- Lot #12117Sold 24/06/2018 £15.00 €16.83$20.01
* denotes your bids
|Date / Time||Bid Amount|
|24/06/18 17:21||£75.00 €84.15$100.05|